What are you going to do?
As an independent drawer/ engineer you’ll be working at the office (most of the time with a PC). You will draw and design technical drawings for the electrical engineering and installation technique. Drawers/ engineers will be working with special programs like AutoCAD, Microstation and Revit. The main task of a drawer is making technical (3D-)drawings using CAD-software. Furthermore, the next subtasks can be part of the job.
- Come up with, making and working out concept designs and detailed drawings
- Checking drawings of subcontractors
- Consulting with project managers, engineers and other parties involved
- Processing and archiving drawings in the computer system
- Offering assistance to colleagues in the area of CAD-software
The work is very diverse. You’ll be working alongside a great team. Proton Engineering is there for you to arrange everything. The work and the assignment have to fit well, of course.
What more we have to offer
- A good salary, including ADV
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance or a company car
- 27 days of vacation time
- Work clothes and PPE materials
- Education and trainings
- Nice drinks and barbecues
- MBO level of thinking and working
- Experience in electrical or installation work
- Independent worker
- VCA-certificate or willing to obtain one
- Education in electrical engineering
- Precise and proactive
- Aware of quality
- Flexible in your work
Who are we?
The Proton Group has been an expert in our branch for more than 20 years. We are a company filled with positivity: full of drive, energy and very dynamic. We are the specialist in detaching, sending out, recruiting and selecting and flexible deployment of professionals in the mechanical engineering, installation technique and electrical engineering, if we say so ourselves. We’ve been working together with leading companies in the region and far beyond for many years.
Proton mediates for acknowledged training companies and BWL-trajectories, we help young technicians with coaching and guidance. We are a NEN 4400-1 and VCU certified company. A lot of difficult terms, but it means we know what we’re doing and we’re good at it. Proton Assembly and Proton Engineering together form the Proton Group.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org