Vacancy CNC Kanter
Proton Engineering is a bureau specialized in projects in electrical engineering and installation technique. We work with local and national corporations to realize or prepare a project from A to Z.
What more we have to offer
- Projects nearby
- A good salary
- 27 days of vacation time
- 13 days of ADV
- Work clothes and PPE materials
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Nice drinks and barbecues
- Demonstrable experience with CNC controlled chippers
- The work is in 2 squads. Day shifts are discussable
- Being able to read technical drawings
- You speak the Dutch or English language
- You are handy with measuring tools
- Characteristics: quality conscious, accurate and thoughtful defining
- You have a completed (V)MBO education and you have experience with CNC machining
- Demonstrable experience
Who are we?
The Proton Group has been an expert in our branch for more than 20 years. We are a company filled with positivity: full of drive, energy and very dynamic. We are the specialist in detaching, sending out, recruiting and selecting and flexible deployment of professionals in the mechanical engineering, installation technique and electrical engineering, if we say so ourselves. We’ve been working together with leading companies in the region and far beyond for many years.
Proton mediates for acknowledged training companies and BWL-trajectories, we help young technicians with coaching and guidance. We are a NEN 4400-1 and VCU certified company. A lot of difficult terms, but it means we know what we’re doing and we’re good at it. Proton Assembly and Proton Engineering together form the Proton Group.
We gladly would like to call with you! If you call before 12 am, we'll get back to you today!
No strings attached, 100% without obligations.